Considering the epidemiological situation, starting from March 23, 2020 our center is temporarily suspending the work of outpatient department. In order to enforce protective measures for our patients and staff, we are temporarily suspending the provision of outpatient face-to-face consultations, diagnostic examinations and laboratory tests. On-line consultations for adults and children are available. Learn more about them by calling the contact center 8 (3452)681414. Online appointments booking via call are accepted on weekdays from 08-30 to 16-30, on Saturdays from 09-00 to 15-00. We also inform you that the day-care facilities go into 24-hour operation, the planned hospitalizations continue. Attention: Visits of hospitalized patients' relatives are banned at the 1st floor hospital hall area. To communicate with your family, please use mobile phones. You can also check update information and ask questions on social media. https://vk.com/infarktanet
- group on our VK page https://ok.ru/kardiotsentr
- group on Odnoklassniki page https://www.instagram.com/cardiotmn/
- on Instagram page https://www.facebook.com/infarktatochkanet/
- group on Facebook page.
Physicians of our Center remind us of protective measures against COVID-19:
· stay at home if you are 60 and older or have chronic medical conditions
· wash your hands with soap regularly
· cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
· keep a distance of at least 1 meter, especially if you see a person with obvious signs of a viral infection (red eyes, swollen nose, "sniffing", coughing, etc.)
· touch your face, nose and eyes less (your hands are the main source of infection)
· avoid public and crowded places
We express our hope for stabilization of the epidemiological situation in the world as soon as possible and the lifting of restrictive measures.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones!